I will just leave this here

I don't but some condos, apartments and town homes don't allow open flame grills. These are the next best thing. I have one for sale right now.
Just bear in mind that the market is usually not good in rural areas, but metro areas are the best. I sell mine mostly up in the Twin Cities where my sister lives.

That would be a good price for that grill. You can tell it hasn't been used much and will just take a few hours to clean up looking new unless it needs a paint job.

This guy seems to flip a lot of grills up in the Minneapolis area. He does quick cleans and flips. I wonder what poor soul is going to wind up with this and a rusted out front plate in the cook box?

OOOPS forgot the link.

Last edited:
I don't but some condos, apartments and town homes don't allow open flame grills. These are the next best thing. I have one for sale right now.
Just bear in mind that the market is usually not good in rural areas, but metro areas are the best. I sell mine mostly up in the Twin Cities where my sister lives.

That would be a good price for that grill. You can tell it hasn't been used much and will just take a few hours to clean up looking new unless it needs a paint job.
The only electric Q I dealt with was a 1400 with a cart. I got it for $60 and sold for $75 but it took forever and it was like new. I stay away from those now.

Yah, I took a bath on the first one that I did, but I have since sold several through my sister in Minneapolis. They don't even get a sniff near me.
I have a harder time selling any Q grills really than I do Genesis grills. The Q1xxx grills are nearly impossible to make a buck on.

Another guy in Minneapolis that does quick cleans and flips. Notice anything strange about these two CL adds? Check the photos of the inside of the cook box on each.

The photos are the same. He used the same photo for both grills. Clearly that drip pan is not a Silver B drip pan. hahaha.

Another guy in Minneapolis that does quick cleans and flips. Notice anything strange about these two CL adds? Check the photos of the inside of the cook box on each.

Good eye. I would not have noticed if not comparing the two. A little mix up with the pics.

I think you are being a little too critical here. He is not charging any more than grills for sale that are broken and filthy. They are relatively clean and he says completely working. These are quick flips like I was doing until I came here and stepped up my game a bit. I tell you what, before finding a home here, I was making a lot more money per hour than I do now;-) I am probably going to try and stop myself from grinding fireboxes as it is just too messy and my wife hates the noise and what I look like when done.

I wonder how many times this guy has cooked on this Performer using just the gas?

Sam, that stuff should shine those dyed pieces up nicely. I use Aerospace 303 but that should work well too. That picture above of the knobs is three on the left are dyed and the three on the right are not. I put them side by side for contrast. Those dye pieces have not been treated with any kind of vinyl protectant.

There are certain kinds of materials the dye will not penatrate and you could use that to cover the white markers on knobs. I think using hot glue will keep the plastic underneath from taking on dye.

Back