I will just leave this here

Would anyone know something about this GE grill? It looks to be amazingly made. Not well treated but no rust and those grates are beastly.
I am headed out that way and was wondering.

Sorry, I have never seen or heard of a GE grill before, but it sure does look interesting. I would be very careful though, parts are probably going to be hard to come by even though GE has been and will continue to be around for a Loooong time.

Just load the backyard up with grills, go for it. Keep going until you have a rusted up volvo and a boat on stilts too.

Edit: That's not a knock. I actually mean that.

Just load the backyard up with grills, go for it. Keep going until you have a rusted up volvo and a boat on stilts too.

Edit: That's not a knock. I actually mean that.
Not me. I don't even have parts grills laying around. If I get them, I rebuild them and sell them. So far my only keepers are the ones in my signature. But I am temped to explore and learn about what's out there. That GE is a temping hunk of 304 SS. Spare parts are even available. The burners are supposedly cast iron!

i'm finding stuff left and right (including another old school summit i just saw in old tappan) and I do not have the space. What happens is when i bought hardware for grill 1, i have enough left over for grills 2-5 and i get wide eyed for them. fixing these is about as much fun as using them. i applaud you for finding value in other brands too.

That GE is actually a VERY high quality grill. Made by Sure Heat (same as DCS before they were Fisher and Paykel) parts are pretty easy to come by and not outrageous. They are all 304SS BTW

Would anyone know something about this GE grill? It looks to be amazingly made. Not well treated but no rust and those grates are beastly.
I am headed out that way and was wondering.
Hi Joe, I suspect 2 or 3 manufacturers build all the stainless grills. That get badged by the marketer.

the dimensions are usually the same like kitchen appliances so designers of outdoor living spaces don’t have to work around one brand.

Hi Joe, I suspect 2 or 3 manufacturers build all the stainless grills. That get badged by the marketer.

the dimensions are usually the same like kitchen appliances so designers of outdoor living spaces don’t have to work around one brand.
GE of course did not build this one. But don't lump the shiny junk ones in with this. These are VERY well crafted of only high end materials and in the USA. The grill in that ad is no Chinese s&*tbox. It's on a quality level that far surpasses even anything Weber can drem of since they dropped the Vieluxe line

Samuel - What app are you using?
Screen Shot Touch on Google play. I take a screen shot on my phone transfer it to my google account and then download it to my computer and finally I upload it here. I know a lot of work but it looks good.

Edit: And Sean is right it is a screenshot of the Craigslist app version for my Samsung phone.

Last edited:

Back