I will just leave this here

I am SO disappointed. I missed out on TWO free grills today. Right by my house and I reached out to each person minutes after they posted. Bummer!
There will be more. there always are. I have missed out on a lot of grills I REALLY wanted. Then, suddenly two or three pop up just like a while later.

Hey, Bruce, have you ever rehabbed the same grill twice? Do you put your mark somewhere on the grill so's you'd know?

Nah. I havent rehabbed one twice. I have only been doing this for 4 years really. I have been doing Census work the last couple weeks and one of the homes I visited was a young lady who I sold one to about three years ago. A nice redhead Silver B. She wasn't home, but I looked at the grill. It has been uncovered since I sold it to her, but it still looked great. I didn't open it up however.

But do you put your mark on it somewhere? Like, "Bruce wuz hear", or something like that? I know I would.

Put my mark on it???? You mean like pee on the back left leg?

t0sG1c6.jpg

Bruce, you already know what I think of your work. Who knows, maybe one day a "Restored by Bruce" grill will be worth more than what was paid for it? I would fully expect you to sign your work, and now you tell me I can't wash the back left leg...

Something with a pepper and a flame...

EDIT: That smiley pepper you use in your replies sometimes. And the flame...Do you have a printer at home?

EDIT2: Absolutely, I would do this.

Last edited:
Speaking of a Flame, I just picked up a Weber Flame yesterday. I just got it fired up an hour ago. I love it.
Oh, yeah, I know you did. And you do. Do you pull wings off of flies in your free time?

EDIT: Hope you know I am kidding...I'm not smart enough to use smilies yet.

Last edited:
LOL. Just easier to move the grill to the grass and mark it the old fashioned way. My dog approves.

Don't forget to check your Target stores for their Weber clearance items. I went by one yesterday they had the big Weber chimneys marked down for $16. Sold out of grates.

Don't forget to check your Target stores for their Weber clearance items. I went by one yesterday they had the big Weber chimneys marked down for $16. Sold out of grates.
I guess I can kind of weasel this in here, and rather than revive an old thread, I scored a 9057 Grill Handle Light, NIB, recently, and because I am kind of invested in the 18650 ecosphere (got batteries, chargers, flashlights) I bought a battery holder and the LED replacements, and it works well. So if you should happen to be lucky enough to find one of these grill handle lights, you should know that a Tesla has over 7,000 of these batteries per vehicle, and a laptop battery pack has...I dunno, many...and our battery-powered tools have a bunch of them, so...

Back