I think I'll start my diet next week

Andy Kaminski

TVWBB All-Star
My Mother and older brother are up for a visit.
Between her and my cooking I’m not tucking in my shirt anytime soon and that’s putting it nicely .
We had a big family dinner and bbq tonight and started the brisket cook for tomorrow’s party.

I picked up a new to me boat motor today so hopefully I can get the youngins to take the boat out to pick crab for the party.
Nice way to send them on a mission anyhow.

Anyways the food was good today 👍.

Attachments

• IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1160.jpeg
    IMG_1160.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1185.jpeg
    IMG_1185.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1187.jpeg
    IMG_1187.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5044.jpeg
    IMG_5044.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1199.jpeg
    IMG_1199.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 38
Living the dream Andy. What motor gid you get? I’ve got the 9.9 HP Mercruiser as my trolling motor. Because much of the time it is trolling, the plug fouls. Not bad, you can pull it, clean it and it’s back golden. I keep a couple on the boat and clean the plugs when on land. I saw your crab catch, very nice. Do you set the pods at incoming, outgoing or slack?

It’s a clean older 5 H.P. mariner 2 stroke that’s in great shape and only weighs 45 lbs.
Weighing 45 pounds is what really closed the deal because depending on the tide it can be a decent walk to launch.
I don’t really care which tide we have, however I find the incoming produces more.
I’m probably going to sell my I/O boat I keep south and get something more suitable for this area.
Nothing really fancy just something safe and easy.

Back