I still enjoy cooking on the little fellow of the bunch

Tim Murphy

TVWBB Fan
Dear Board,

I blew the dust off of my Smokey Joe today and decided to do quartered potatoes with Parmesan, garlic salt, cracked pepper and olive oil along with a couple of rib eyes seasoned with Jane's Crazy Steakhouse seasoning. It's been ages since I used the little dude but I think I can figure it out.

The coals are ready and the taters are on.

P2210050 by Tim Murphy, on Flickr

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Dear Board,

Unfortunately there are no victory photos to share. My camera crapped out when I took pictures of the plated steaks and nothing was recorded. They show on the camera when I view them but not on the card or the computer.

I did good though with the steaks, and if I find a way to post them I will. I'll do burgers tomorrow on the Smokey Joe to make up for not getting any good shots of his work.

It's been a tough grilling season since I did the Thanksgiving Turkey on the OTG. I miss the smell of charcoal a lot and I look forward to getting back into the flow of things.

Take care and keep on keeping on!

Regards,

Tim Murphy

I'm using my SJ a lot more then I used to. It's the perfect size for a quick cook for two people. Bummer about the camera.

Dear Board,

I found the picture of the steaks. For some reason it was stored on the camera card way out of the proper numerical sequence. Here is last night's dinner.

25202190865_90851bfa61_c.jpg
[/url]Steaks 2-21-16 by Tim Murphy, on Flickr[/IMG]

Regards,

Tim Murphy :D

Back