I feel like I am being grilled

Watching anything else sounds like a win...........
I do not approve of most of the " new " music that is around anymore, especially the bands that don't seem to play their own instruments.
If you had 2 TV's you could of watched football, as long as that isn't an insult I suppose.

Got lucky, I guess. My wife is a bigger football fan than me and we both enjoy country music. Met her just a few months after she moved here from Ireland. She easily transitioned from soccer to American football and grew up on country music. The 5-year difference in our ages was never a problem.

Watching anything else sounds like a win...........
I do not approve of most of the " new " music that is around anymore, especially the bands that don't seem to play their own instruments.
If you had 2 TV's you could of watched football, as long as that isn't an insult I suppose.
Like i have never had that problem.... But i wish i could take off my taxes all the money i lost ......

If you think having a much younger GF is all good...
I am stuck watching christmas special featuring all the teeny bopper bands.

I feel like i am being grilled.

And it is not low and slow

She could be thinking "great now I have to watch reruns of McMillan and wife, columbo, and The Rockford files."

:)

Young enough that new kids on the block were her favorite. After prince of course. I am more of the who, beatles, stones, even black sabbath had something to say.

I read this thread and was trying to muster up some sympathy for Tony. Sorry man. It's like you had a A5 Wagyu ribeye for dinner and posted about how cold it was outside when you had to grill it. ;)

...and for the record, Tony never told us her age. Maybe he googled her and found out, and is now "on the lamb" :D (that's bbq talk for hiding out and grilling lamb, avoiding her dad).

Last edited:
Speaking of age, I am surprised to find out how young some of you are. I thought you all were about the same age as DH.

Back