I cheated and I apologize...(mediocre post again)

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Had to make dinner in a short time and no plans on what to make. I grabbed what I saw and here is what happpened...

Chopped up my ingridients.

Of to the CI the go...

I cheated when I boiled the breast and then got them on the grill to char them...:(

Let them get happy for a few minutes.

Maribel came home and helped with the rice.

Thanks for stopping by...

Nice job for a throw together. Sometimes those are the best meals. I think this one qualifies as one of your understated jobs well done.

boiled chicken breast??
never heard of that before.

geez, how'd it taste....:confused:

think it'd take as long to grill them as it would to BOIL them...

how much time do you think you saved there...?

boiled chicken breast??
never heard of that before.

geez, how'd it taste....:confused:

think it'd take as long to grill them as it would to BOIL them...

how much time do you think you saved there...?

Bone in breast..
I had to cut out the breast for maribel. From start to finish it took about 40 min. She can't see any red and boiling was the only way in my limited time. While the fire was getting ready the chicken was boiling. :)

The end results were very good. Of course I would of preferred done it completely in the grill.

Hey, ya got kids to fed, and you got it done. Meal turned out fine. BTW, how many Jalapenos you guys go through in a week?

Hey, ya got kids to fed, and you got it done. Meal turned out fine. BTW, how many Jalapenos you guys go through in a week?

I think about 1lb.
More if we do ABTs. My dad is coming over this Saturday and he never had ABTs. He is old school just meat in a tortilla and that's it. He would say real men don't need sides...lol

Back