I bought a house. It came with a grill. First cook as a homeowner!

Joe InJersey

TVWBB All-Star
Been off the board for a while, boys, but I'm doing great!
Living situation had me rarely grilling for a while. I still have my grills...
but I got another one, the owner left it for me as he was moving to a retirement place and we talked grills before move-out day.

The new pad:
f00qD1m.png

SdonVwk.png

you can see the grill up on the deck in the back yard pic...

Boom!
X9q1wNQ.jpg

j8E5Kgk.jpg

BF5SvVd.jpg

London broil with a simple marinade (usual suspects... soy, worsty, lemon, garlic, oil, cayenne, white pepper)
Cooking in my OWN yard was pretty damn cool.
I hope to share more later this spring and summer. I parked Homer (my 22" simpsons OTG) right next to the new one.
So happy to be free to grill again!

Congrats on the new house, looks great! Good looking grill and London broil too!
I know the feeling, when I bought my house all I had was my Q-320 and I had to cook in my driveway, now I’ve got 5 grills and a perfect spot for all my stuff in the backyard.
Looks like it’s going to be a great summer for you!’

Congratulations on you new home, Joe! Nice bonus to get a Weber grill along with it. Great job on the London broil. Glad to see you back again. Enjoy your new place and a summer filled with great grilled foods.

Welcome home, welcome back, and great looking LB! Grill looks like it's in great shape, and the house looks equally well cared for (at least what we can see.) Looks like a great place to call home!

R

Congrats on the beautiful new home and grill!! I was in a similar boat until recently. Grilled the last two nights. Finally feel at home. Beautiful steak!!!

Congrats on the house! And the grill! And some nice looking London Broil!

Having your own place to do what you want is a wonderful thing. Hope you have great neighbors and many happy years in your new pad. Congrats!

Congrats! Very nice housewarming gift the previous owner left you. You did a great job on that Sirloin with it!

Back