How does one remove the old black paint on the firebox and endcaps

I started out with Ridgid and switched to Milwaukee (to heavy and expensive) so I went to Dewalt because of the small form factor. I bought the 20v Dewalt and the 12v Dewalt. Now only the 20v Dewalt remains. I considering switching to Makita 12v black one again because of the compactness.
For small projects I like the Dewalt 12v, and liked the balance of the tool better than the Makita. My batteries got old and just found a deal on 12v kit, so now have 2 impacts and drills, the new ones are nicer.
Got a tool chest full of Dewalt 12v toys, and Graco cordless airless sprayer for trim that uses Dewalt batteries.

I don't think you can go wrong with Dewalt, Rigid, or Makita in the 18 - 20 volt category. For compact 12 volt tools, I lean towards Bosch.
As a guy who uses tools all day at work I have to give my props to Milwaukee, they are making some amazing stuff these days, especially in the pipe fitting and plumbing world.
Once you establish a good battery base the tools are pretty reasonable.
Full size cordless portaband could be the single biggest game changer I’ve used in 30 years! Well that and switching from plumb bobs to lasers. Hahahhahaha

As a guy who uses tools all day at work I have to give my props to Milwaukee, they are making some amazing stuff these days, especially in the pipe fitting and plumbing world.
Once you establish a good battery base the tools are pretty reasonable.
Full size cordless portaband could be the single biggest game changer I’ve used in 30 years! Well that and switching from plumb bobs to lasers. Hahahhahaha
Yeah I can definitely relate!

Back