Homemade wooden Grill Table

Steve, it's not water tight. Just wanted to make a barrier between the grill and charcoal. When it's not in use it will be stored in the garage.

That is a pretty nice looking table! I'm always impressed at the creative things folks here do to give their Webers a good home, or at least work area.

Did you come up with the plans on that? Looks great. My wife is going to build me one this year so I am trying to get ideas. Out of curiosity what are the overall dimensions?

Sensible and clever design. What a craftsman. Dang. Now we all want one too. Impressive work really man.

Don't lift the lid...

Steve that would be a good idea. I have looked into a couple different kinds. Just looking for the most effective and cleanest looking.

I love it! Love the space for the storage. Only thing I don't like is the bottle of lighter fluid! ;)

Did you have a blueprint? I'm thinking that I really need to build one like that!

CM

[

photo1_zpsa8b4ba86.jpg
E

That looks very nicely crafted. That'll be fun to use. Nice work. :wsm:

Like mr lampe , I am left handed , and while I can slap together very basic carpentry , fine finished work like this is beyond my reach....

Very nice table Brian! Very functional design.

I made a similar table a few years back using 4x6 timbers, cement boards, and tiles. It was a nice fixture in our little corner of the patio.

Very nice work Brian! That’s why I bought a performer because when it comes to wood projects I usually end up with some very expensive firewood. My last oak project attempt is being consumed by my mini one chunk at a time.

Awesome build! I think we all know how to "work with wood"! ;) lol. And Curtis stole my thunder. Lose the lighter fluid! Then it will be perfect.

Back