Hi from Scotland

Neil Gault

Hi all, looking forward to getting some nice idea's and recipes, my grill is a master touch and just took delivery of a

Onlyfire Stainless Steel Pizza Ring Kit with Rotisserie​

Welcome and abandon all hope! You will find so much information here your head will spin!
Where are you in Scotland? There are several members from Scotland here! We will require a full report on the new pizza set up too!

Welcome and abandon all hope! You will find so much information here your head will spin!
Where are you in Scotland? There are several members from Scotland here! We will require a full report on the new pizza set up too!
I am 4 or 5 miles inland from Peterhead (35 or so miles north of Aberdeen)

I am 4 or 5 miles inland from Peterhead (35 or so miles north of Aberdeen)
Aberdeen? Last I checked they are one up in the table on my Livi Lions and I believe they play each other Saturday (but that may be a cup match). But it's hard to keep track in the American mid-west. All I get are highlights on YouTube. Sorry for going on that tangent.

Welcome and happy cooking!

Welcome Neil. My ancestors came from Aberdeen and I live in Nova Scotia or New Scotland here in Canada. I bought the OnlyFire pizza ring kit before they modified it to add the rotisserie so I am trying to modify it myself. Let us know how it works.

Aberdeen? Last I checked they are one up in the table on my Livi Lions and I believe they play each other Saturday (but that may be a cup match). But it's hard to keep track in the American mid-west. All I get are highlights on YouTube. Sorry for going on that tangent.

Welcome and happy cooking!
the game is being shown i think on premier sports so there should be a few feeds available.

Back