Help with posting pics

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
It’s been a while since I posted. I’m trying to use google photos but can’t figure it. Can’t find the thread with shows how to do it. It comes up as a link.

Last edited:
You should be able to click on the image button in the tool bar above the message your typing. The image button is between the link and smiley button. At least on the browser I'm using.

You should be able to click on the image button in the tool bar above the message your typing. The image button is between the link and smiley button. At least on the browser I'm using.
Now it’s telling me to contact my administrator 😅 Wonder is the issue is because I’m using my phone 🤔

Hi Tony,

Since your last visit, we've moved to new software. You can upload photos from smartphone or PC or embed them from photo hosting sites. However Google Photo does not support embedding in forums.

As you just found out, you can also embed Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook posts.

Last edited:
Thank you Chris.
Photo bucket has been difficult to use on my phone . I like the new format. Will see if I can use another photo hosting site.

If you took the picture with your phone you should only need to click the image button select the picture and it will automatically upload. No third-party imager Photobucket Google required.

EDIT
Guess I should have read all the responses first. Chris already covered that. Since moving to a new forum host picture posting is extremely easy.

If you took the picture with your phone you should only need to click the image button select the picture and it will automatically upload. No third-party imager Photobucket Google required.

EDIT
Guess I should have read all the responses first. Chris already covered that. Since moving to a new forum host picture posting is extremely easy.
It worked. Get ready TVWBB. You’ll be seeing us more often 🙋🏻‍♂️

Back