Hello Mr And Mrs America and all the ships at sea.

Chuck C

Owned Green Mountain Daniel Boones for past 15 years. Had first one 10 years and on our anniversary Supreme Commander said "You should look at a new grill. Whew, almost hurt myself getting in the car. Got a Daniel Boone Prime. Had numerous issues, talked often with Green Moutain. Finally sent a guy from about 50 miles away. Said he never had one he couldn't fix. After about two hours he said he'd be back tomorrow. Next day showed up with a
brand new grill and took mine. Had it 5 years, a few issues.

Saw an ad for Searwood 600. Did a fair amount of research. Found one (only one) in Portland. Got it a few days ago. First cook.. Flat Iron steak, cinnamon honey buttered yams and some bananas. Everything came out great! Supreme Commander when and what are you doing next. It's a keeper!!

I'm just a family and friends cooker. Will hang around and maybe even occasionally have something to add.

Joan, you're right. But, I'd be here all day thanking everyone one at a time. I tend to wait until I'm not getting more response and then send a big THANKS TO ALL WHO WERE NICE ENOUGH TO TAKE THE TIME TO WELCOME ME!

Back