Hello from NJ

WesIgnacio

Hello Weber fans . I have a smokefire ex4 and two Genesis gold C that i am looking to consolidate, restore to it's former glory.

Looking forward to learn from the experts here and maybe pass it on in the future.

Welcome Wes! I look forward to seeing pictures of your restoration. If you have questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. Someone here will know the answer

A man after my own. Back in the day after a night of drinking, we'd hit up a diner for Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese on a round roll with french fries and brown gravy on the side. Mmmmmm!

Taylor Ham (aka pork roll) tastes like spicy spam. It is actually very good but not at all good for you. They typically serve it in round slices like salami, then fried. The usual recipe is Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese on a roll, or sometimes alternatively on a bagel. It is such a regional thing by me that my kid's little league sells the Taylor Ham sandwich and the local grocery store (Shop Rite) has their own store brand of pork roll.

Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese on a roll, or sometimes alternatively on a bagel
that's a recipe for lightening strikes to Jewish people. one cannot put ham or bacon on a bagel. that's enough to get your membership card pulled.

yes, this mishigas is real.

Last edited:

Back