Hash brown omelette

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
These are really tasty. Typically make a really big one on the Blackstone and then cut it into serving sizes. Didn’t want to drag the Blackstone out of the camper so I did these stove top.
Super simple get your hash brown layer cooking. When the edges of hash browns start to brown pour egg over the hash browns and cover. Once the eggs have set top with your favorite toppings and cheeses. Cover until cheese is melted. Fold and eat!
We had mushrooms, jalapeño, sausage and Swiss cheese this morning.
45541212-E8D4-4C04-93DF-C52E322687EA.jpeg

80150390-361B-4D02-A53D-C3C6B6719C21.jpeg
2E3B6AC6-6E11-4EC5-9BE3-B58A98907715.jpeg

These are really tasty. Typically make a really big one on the Blackstone and then cut it into serving sizes. Didn’t want to drag the Blackstone out of the camper so I did these stove top.
Super simple get your hash brown layer cooking. When the edges of hash browns start to brown pour egg over the hash browns and cover. Once the eggs have set top with your favorite toppings and cheeses. Cover until cheese is melted. Fold and eat!
We had mushrooms, jalapeño, sausage and Swiss cheese this morning.
View attachment 30279

View attachment 30280
View attachment 30281
Yes please.

You're killing me, Case.

Here I was thinking I did well making a simple breakfast burrito this morning.

I like your idea of making this into a breakfast omelet instead of a casserole. Definitely will give it a try
We
Make the hashbrown casserole but I prefer this. On the Blackstone I can make one really big omelette and cut it into serving sizes. That’s a crowd pleaser at camp!

Back