Harry Soo Slap Yo' Daddy BBQ Smoke Day beef short ribs

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Harry hinted at a Smoke Day rib contest with his gal Donna Fong, but instead smoked these beef short ribs in the WSM to celebrate Smoke Day. Enjoy!

I wish I could find short ribs around here that look like that.
Are you a KCBS member? Your membership card will get you a free day pass into Restaurant Depot in Greensboro, 12 Sharps Air Park Ct. RD is where I get these plate ribs, same for Mr. Soo.

Are you a KCBS member? Your membership card will get you a free day pass into Restaurant Depot in Greensboro, 12 Sharps Air Park Ct. RD is where I get these plate ribs, same for Mr. Soo.

I used to be but let it lapse. I never did take advantage of that RD offer. Might be time to re-up. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: Just renewed my membership.

Last edited:
Chris, what's the $/lb for plate ribs like at RD in San Jose? I assume they are still open for shopping with appropriate PPE and social distancing, etc?

Thanks!

R

Rich,

I don't know the current $/lb, I've not shopped RD since the meat craziness. It's my understanding they're open with the restrictions you mention.

Back