Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year everyone! We plan to grill a couple ribeyes, a filet mignon and lobster tails tomorrow night to finish out this year. Looking forward to 2023.

Happy New Year to all you grilling gurus!!

Thanks for all the info and ideas over the past year.

Hopefully 2023 brings us a better year.

Doing some rib eye steaks and prawns on the little Q 220 for New Year’s Eve

Last edited:
Happy new year. I appreciate all the suggestions, cooking tips, rehab tips and last but not least, RECIPES.

Looking forward to a great 2023

Well for awhile I was hearing some very loud rifle fire. If I didn't know better I would say it sounded like an AK

I'm doing lobster tails and filet mignon on the grill tomorrow night. Drawn Kerrygold. seaweed salad I found at Costco, crab Rangoon for appetizers, and Belgian made Chocolate mousse for dessert.
Well for awhile I was hearing some very loud rifle fire. If I didn't know better I would say it sounded like an AK
Are you sure those loud "shots" you were hearing weren't related to the lobster, beef, butter, etc.?;)

Well, whaddya know...I made it to midnight CST after all. HNY, you dregs of society.;)

Us too...we have a fireman neighbor who sets the big ones off in his backyard. Zero tolerance, $1000 automatic fine if you get caught...go figure. At least he won't be starting any fires he can't put out..

Oh yeah, Happy New Year everyone! Now where's that glass of champagne I was just drinking?

Back