Happy Anniversary

Phil, Timothy - Proud of you both !!!!!!

(and they say men don't remember Anniversarys)

What lucky wives you both have!!!!

Just for the heck of it, any more married men out there that remember their Anniversay?

You bet I do, forgot once and I can assure you that will never happen again, December 3rd will be 38 years.

Just for the heck of it, any more married men out there that remember their Anniversay?
We met later in life. So to make up for the anniversaries we may not see, we celebrate twice a year: the day we met in September and our wedding in March. 15 years married, and 19 years together coming on 9/27.

We had originally planned on the 10th but my Dad was teaching at Holyrood seminary that week so, I have to remember the delayed date! It was two days of great party’s! All done at this very house! We’ve been in this place for thirty+ years!
Whole roast hog (fed on out dated chocolate milk for its last ten or twelve days) a bath tub full of beans, beautiful salads (courtesy of the retired head chef at the Gull Lake Country club) half a ton of ice copious quantities of beer, champagne, wine.
And a lot of friends playing music!
I’ll never forget that day!

Congratulations Phill to you and Pammi!
My wife is the one who almost always forgets our anniversary. I never do.
At least not since they put calendar reminders on cell phones. Please don’t tell her, she marvels how I remember it when I can’t remember what was for lunch yesterday. 🤣

Congratulations to everyone on their anniversary! We have our 32 year anniversary coming up on August 27th. My high school sweetheart hasn’t gotten tired of me yet (despite my Weberitis)!

Back