Grillers circle.

I have and will continue to keep silent about what they show us. Some of it is very interesting, while other stuff is pretty mundane. I enjoy giving my opinions and having a chance to plug for more use of stainless steel!

In the U.K. it's the 'BBQ Circle'
Interesting insight into new products and hopefully they do take on board the feedback,

That's all I can tell you without the risk of being expelled from the group :LOL:

I can’t think of anyone better suited to be an honest judge of equipment than you Jon, maybe a couple of folks here but, between Chris and you, this site is well represented. They can drop me a line anytime and I’m happy to give a pretty fair opinion on ANYTHING!😂😂

This is the first I've heard of it. Sounds like a good thing for Weber. Free testing by experts. :)
No hands on testing. Just a focus group using online surveys to gather opinions on Weber's product ideas.
Simple stuff like prioritising grill features, asking which product name sounds better, etc.

The problem with this type of focus group is that they have the most experienced, knowledgeable people. Sometimes it helps to include newbies to learn what they know and their basic assumptions as they start to acquire that experience. Once they learn the basics, internalize them, and take them for granted, they lose the ability to give the company that beginner's perspective.

I’m pretty sure it’s open enrollment. I’m certainly no Weber expert.
I was just curious who saw the latest one, it had something very interesting.
Weber if you’re reading this I’d be happy to try one out and get back to you.

Back