Grilled Galena Street Pork Loin Chops

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Storm (tornado) heading this way... butt we have meat to grill!
DSCN2783.jpg

Nice Loin Chops near half-way done...
Also some halved Yukons and a foil tray of carrots & broc in a shallow pool of she-cone broth...
DSCN2784.jpg
DSCN2785.jpg

These PLCs were seasoned with Galena Street from Penzey's (Wonderful Stuff, GET SOME!) after a drizzle of apple cider vinegar.
DSCN2788.jpg

Not pictured were the carrots and broc sprinkled with Old World Seasoning, again, from Penzey's.
I gotta tellya... this was the best plate of food i did eet all day
icon_biggrin.gif

DSCN2787.jpg

Thank you for window shoppin' The Lampe Buffet. (please take that fork out of your shirt pocket
nono.gif
)
Move along quickly now, the show is over
icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy The Evening!

Those grill marks have perfect 90 degree angle symmetry! Very classy and with a tornado raging torwards you to boot. Nice job, you're a weber hero tonight, delicious looking meal.

That first pic of the chops on the grill is MONEY!!! Great looking meal Jim!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That first pic of the chops on the grill is MONEY!!! Great looking meal Jim! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What more can be said. Great photo, great meal!

Holy Mackeral,Just got home from bingo,Someplaces got 8" of rain in 1hr. Hope you got your grilling done before the big storm Jim. MIlwaukee really got hit bad. Your picture of all your cooks look great.
wsmsmile8gm.gif
Nice grill marks on those puppies
icon_biggrin.gif

Great food Jim.

Chops looks amazing,grill marks like that bring tears to my eye´s.

Hope i get my cast iron grate today.

And btw do u put oil on that grate before after each cook?

Bless//Me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">those grill marks have got military precision! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Agreed, I think Jim got out his old drafting set and used a right triangle!
triangle.jpg

Thank you all
icon_smile.gif

Daniel, I do oil the grates or when i do not, the food is oiled up. And Chuck, long time no hear... yeah, we were on the southern end of the big storms although the tornado in neighboring Franklin was only 3 miles away.
Coming in this morning, drove thru 3 flooded roads, Jeeps are nice to have.
and more showers
smiley-chores036.gif
on the way...

Wow...they aren't kidding about those grill marks. Perfection! Looks like a delicious meal. Kudos!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim L.:
Sir...what is "she-cone"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's "wibonics" (Wisconsin Phonics) for Chicken...
icon_biggrin.gif

Fantastic looking job, as always! Bet it tasted pretty awesome, too. Justin Wilson indeed!
icon_eek.gif
I "Guaarr-un tee!" Since the original is no longer with us (RIP), I now follow the the other Justin Wilson, a very talented Indy Car driver
icon_biggrin.gif

awsome job all of it looks so good ! Well everything but the weather headed your way
icon_eek.gif
I couldn't get grill marks like that even with a stright edge and a pencil very nice
icon_smile.gif

Back