got the Lang 84 deluxe repainted and repaired!

S.Six

TVWBB All-Star
Got her back on Saturday evening! All sandblasted and repainted. also had the fire box flanges fix up and had gaskets put on. New fire grate, welded flanges on the cooking section doors, replaced all thermometers and had one installed on the firebox side of the cooking chamber.

Thanks for looking! Going to be having some good times with this Ol Gal! (Aka "the beast " )

I did some baby back ribs on Sunday. Turned out fantastic! very tender and juicy. They were pink all the way through!

Sixto, I missed your first posting of this smoker...
you have a beauty there!
My dream smoker also, but I'd settle for a patio 36 or 48 ...

You've invested a lot to cook... I hope it serves you well buddy, looks Fantastic!!

I was thinking of the model 60 Deluxe would be great, but then found this gal on Craigslist and couldn't resist! She's a big cooker, but I think that she'll serve me well.

Sixto, I missed your first posting of this smoker...
you have a beauty there!
My dream smoker also, but I'd settle for a patio 36 or 48 ...

You've invested a lot to cook... I hope it serves you well buddy, looks Fantastic!!
If I was going to get one just for me, I'd get the 48 i think. But I'm getting into cooking for others (parties, church bbq, etc.). The 48 would be great for family and friends.

Back