Good deal on this grill cover

Larry,
If memory serves me correctly the 2000-5000 series use the 54" wide Weber cover #9859.

Jeff

Larry,
If memory serves me correctly the 2000-5000 series use the 54" wide Weber cover #9859.

Jeff
Thanks. Maybe I will order one of those. I don't use one in the summer but I do in the winter to keep ice and snow off

Have one ordered. Will be here tomorrow. But, I may not even open it until I need it this winter

I am getting one Monday. I will give it to the next guy that buys one of my rehabs.
This is the first time in three years that I have had a silver B go unsold for more than a week. I have two right now but I have one guy interested and said he would call me this week when he comes up this way to his cabin. If so, he will be the proud recipient of the cover.

Another good deal on this 58" cover. $18.49

Jeff
Tempting but around here, the wind seems to blow covers off all too easily. I've got my grills on an elevated deck under and overhang. I think I'm going to just leave them uncovered. Maybe I'll rethink that if I manage to get one of them really pristine. Or maybe I'll just pass on pristine.

Roy, if your grills are the styles without the enclosed cabinets, they should do find under the overhang.

Roy, if your grills are the styles without the enclosed cabinets, they should do find under the overhang.
Thanks Bruce. That's what I figured. They'll get a little wet at times but not often and the water shouldn't get caught. One has the stainless frame. The other's not but it's still well made. And, heck, at some point I may mate it to it's own stainless frame.

Link appears to be out of service, tried yesterday and again this morning.
I would like to replace my generic cover with a better fit!

Link appears to be out of service, tried yesterday and again this morning.
I would like to replace my generic cover with a better fit!
Worked for me Tim. But a little on the spendy side for the size I need. I ripped my Wolf cover and looking for another. These would be around $35 for it. Though I guess that really is not too bad

I still can’t get through, it just says “Oops, something went wrong…” I guess I won’t bother, I’ll use the old one until it fails. I don’t really need to replace it as it’s still intact. Another year or two is still in it, no cracks or otherwise failures, it’s just too big. I got it as a blow out for about fifteen bucks two or three years ago so, it will do the job. I just like things to be “right” and this isn’t quite the right size.

Back