Go Giants beat AZ Burgers

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I don't know why, but we have been craving BBQ burgers of late. This is probably our 4th BBQ burgers this year. I can easily see four or more before the year runs out

The family wanted theirs on the SmokeFire, but I wanted mine on the Smokey Joe which I have become very attached to, since it my road girl.....Did I say girl? I meant Grill. Road Grill....

Giants won today, wasn't expecting that, I figured Kelly might give the Giants bats a challenge, but the Giants jumped all over him. Starting to look like a sweep since tomorrow it's DeSciafani vs Nelson, and I think DeSciafani is ready for a much needed good outing

Anyway, here's my burgers. It's a slide show, slide right

Those look good Chuck. I've never had a smoke fire burger or one cooked on a jumbo Joe.

May I have one of each please?

Those look good Chuck. I've never had a smoke fire burger or one cooked on a jumbo Joe.

May I have one of each please?
My Smokey Joe has been a SJ Mini for close to 10 years or more, and as a result I haven't used it as a Smokey Joe in nearly all those years. The SJ is an exceptional BBQ. I call it the downside. When you cook on it, you don't start cooking until the heat starts to drop. That's when it's ready to rock and roll

Burgers always get me excited! Wait anything cooked outside gets me excited, I guess I just love cooking and food. 😂👍

Good looking burgers Chuck. I used to do a lot on my SJ, but since I got the jumbo Joe I haven't used it. The JJ has even replaced the performer as my go to charcoal grill. I like it because I can do direct and indirect cooking and even use my vortex, very versatile. For two people it's perfect.

My Smokey Joe has been a SJ Mini for close to 10 years or more, and as a result I haven't used it as a Smokey Joe in nearly all those years. The SJ is an exceptional BBQ. I call it the downside. When you cook on it, you don't start cooking until the heat starts to drop. That's when it's ready to rock and roll
I misread and thought it was a jumbo Joe. I had a Smokey Joe for almost 20 years and cooked a lot of burgers on it on it, but they didn't look as good as those.

Last edited:

Back