Go Braves Tacos

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Got a good price on a bone in butt, cut the bone out for Al Pastor, and the bone half for pulled pork

m2QpAyX.jpg

8QcpyRt.jpg

3GeAMza.jpg

One of my favorite shows. Real surprised when Sammy Hagar came out on stage

FbXL9Ou.png

One hour
wHo6pti.jpg

82rkJS7.jpg

Two hours
cZQwJlj.jpg

y4dTwcZ.jpg

Three hours
AgSPigo.jpg

TKEf0HG.jpg

Four Hours
xPouz8P.jpg

ms40wtp.jpg

Dinner Time, I ate three
qKWkGR9.jpg

D02pLxE.jpg

ECcg8wM.jpg

3X1Z59C.jpg

No Pineapple, I forgot...

Pumpkin & Mia resting up for the game tonight
4JMStrh.jpg

The pulled pork to five hours to hit 200, it will be made into pizza later in the week

ChuckO food looks delicious, just hope it good enough for the win.
Pumpkin and Mia must gotten their bellies full.
Go Braves

While I loved the one I did on the roti, it was a horrible mess. Did you take the whole stack to temp? Then slice? I can see that being better and cleaner.

While I loved the one I did on the roti, it was a horrible mess. Did you take the whole stack to temp? Then slice? I can see that being better and cleaner.
Cooked until an internal temp of 145, the real beauty of stack is being able to baste the cook using it's drippings. I love rotisserie chicken, but I think the next one I do, I'll try this stand

That al pastor looks amazing. I have a vertical AP that is still new in the box. We were at the Dead & Company show in the Woodlands(Houston) a couple of weeks ago. Go Astros!

That al pastor looks amazing. I have a vertical AP that is still new in the box. We were at the Dead & Company show in the Woodlands(Houston) a couple of weeks ago. Go Astros!
You need to get t hat stand out of the box and to work. Woodlands was a good show, excellent Mississippi Half Step and a real nice Days Between

deadco211015_01.jpg

Back