Getting ready for NFL Football

Dave_H_TX

With the NFL season less than a week away... I decided it was time to "practice" a Green Bay Packer tradition.. Brats! There is only one way to do it and that is with Johnsonville brats, beer, and charcoal. Everything turned out great and I am ready for the NFL season to start! Go Pack Go!

Bath before beer and brats
A4zTx3Jl.jpg

Grill lit and brats in beer.. smells amazing!
DfJNYbWl.jpg

Brats done, just adding color and pulling some veggies
yxL6xicl.jpg

Final product...
7Bpk4pQl.jpg

Man,does that ever look good. I like Kraut with my brats, but you definitely convinced me to try something else!

packers-3904.gif

Way to Go Dave! Those Brats Look GREAT!
Toss in some of those Green Jalapeno Peppers to Kick it up a little...
And Don't ForGet ToniGht's Game...

The Wisconsin Badgers kick-off their season at 8PM central time on ESPN

Badgerhat%252Bbeer.jpg

The brats look good, nice cook. Still amazes me how wide spread the Packer fan base is. I have a "dispatcher" across the world who is a Packer fan.

Go Pack Go.

Super lookin' brats ya cooked up, Dave! Wish I had a couple to munch on right now. Be sure to post more pics of your future cooks, especially, your Packer game day feasts!!:cool:

Welcome to the forum!

what is the secret to beer bath brats? The few times I tried it the meat comes out dry and crumbly. I prefer to cook my brats low and slow on the grill and then make a foil pouch of thinly sliced onions and peppers with as much butter as you can fit thrown on the grill with it.

Back