Getting low...hope to make it until Memorial Day!

Was at our Lowe's today and the first thing I noticed as I was walking in were two huge stacks of KBB, 18.6 lbs., for $12.99/per two pack. Not as good as the price I got in August, $9.88, but better than full price. Could get you by until Memorial Day.

Was at our Lowe's today and the first thing I noticed as I was walking in were two huge stacks of KBB, 18.6 lbs., for $12.99/per two pack. Not as good as the price I got in August, $9.88, but better than full price. Could get you by until Memorial Day.

If I remember right, this is what happened last year. The first sale was $12.99 and then the next two sales they had, maybe July 4th and Memorial Day, it was down to $9.99.

Chris A posted on twitter that Home depot is having a "Spring Black Friday" sale this weekend,3-30/4-2, with twin 18.6 lb twin packs for $9.98. Lowes is doing the same thing with the same size twinner, but it's $12.99 for the same twinner. But the sale goes on through 4-5. Get it while it's hot!! :cool:

Saw this thread and checked my supply. I have 400lb in the garage and only use 500lb/yr, so I'm pretty good until Memorial Day. Anybody around here need a few bags until then, let me know.

I'm down to a quarter bag of briquettes and just by chance happened to see the HD ad today. Gonna go over there after work and snag a few of these.

Maybe it's just a local thing at our HD but ours has a limit of two twin packs per customer. They don't care how many times you come back though. A real PITA if you're trying to stock up. Hopefully that's just a local thing here. Good luck guys!

Back