Getting in one last Ramen cook before it's too warm

Michael Richards

TVWBB Emerald Member
It has been cold and rainy all week, no better time then now for a bowl of ramen noodles. On top of that, hopefully the weather starts to break (suppose to be 75 on Tuesday) so maybe the last good chance for a bowl until next fall. After a 24 hour marinade the pork tenderloin went on grill in the the cast iron skillet.
IMG_20240406_180931.jpg

When it hit 130 out of the skillet and directly over the coals to get a nice char.
IMG_20240406_183502.jpg

After a 10 minute rest sliced up super juicy!
IMG_20240406_184012.jpg

And into a bowl of ramen!
IMG_20240406_192116.jpg

And a bonus picture!
Here is my post dinner cortado, some of my better latte art.IMG_20240406_201216.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been cold and rainy all week, no better time then now for a bowl of ramen noodles. On top of that, hopefully the weather starts to break (suppose to be 75 on Tuesday) so maybe the last good chance for a bowl until next fall. After a 24 hour marinade the pork tenderloin went on grill in the the cast iron skillet.
Nicely done, Michael! I should probably do the same, to compliment the cold spell we're having (well, cold by CA standards!) By the time I get to it, though, it's probably going to be in the 80's! :)

Your latte art is infinitely better than mine......I suck at milk steaming! 🤣 Good thing I don't usually crave milk drinks! :)

R

Back