Genesis

So same model numbers but just genesis not genesis II?
310 is a three burner.
330 is three plus sear burner and a side burner.

At some point they added a front control 320 or 325 with a sear burner but no side burner.

And at some point the 335 was the model for sear plus side burner.

Last edited:
I did. But I’m thinking I’m gonna sell it and get one with the doors on it. I think the new ones that just came out have doors.

Not sure, but I think they made them with the cabinet and without. But, I would caution you on the cabinet style. They tend to be rust magnates.
I know. I was thinking that myself. Plus, I do like being able to grab things without having to open the door. Maybe ill just keep this one. It does work perfect and is in like new condition!! Thanks!

Having owned the older open cart and the newer cabinet, the open cart is more convenient. Besides, the tank takes up cabinet space depending on model.

Having owned the older open cart and the newer cabinet, the open cart is more convenient. Besides, the tank takes up cabinet space depending on model.

Yeah, unless you relocate the tank to the outside :D

I like the open cart too, but the closed cart hides all the stuff that's an eyesore. It does collect water so I have to roll it under cover when it rains.

1686537949563.png

Back