Free Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
All stickers requested have gone into the mail...except for that one guy in Canada (you know who you are, I'm still waiting for Global postage stamps to arrive from USPS).

Oh yeah, I will send stickers to Canada.

@Chris Allingham is the designer a forum member whom you can reveal?
I come up with the ideas. I did the design for Multicolor WSM (inspired by Andy Warhol) and TVWBB BBQ & Grilling Team (inspired by an NFL t-shirt I saw) using Photoshop.

The other four were done by Patrick Carlson at http://bbqlogos.com/ This Old Barn was a completely unique design created by Patrick. Chicken Pig Cow uses a piece of licensed clipart with the WSM and text added. Buy The Best is a modification of a t-shirt design Patrick did for me in 2014 that's inspired by the artwork in a 1960's Weber recipe booklet. Find Fix Flip is inspired by Weber grill line art.

Tracy: chime in once in a while. Lots of great opportinuties on this site from the different grill forums to the cooking forums. We love pictures. Post up some photos of a cook or your grill(s).
Glad to have ya on the site.

Tracy: chime in once in a while. Lots of great opportinuties on this site from the different grill forums to the cooking forums. We love pictures. Post up some photos of a cook or your grill(s).
Glad to have ya on the site.
It is sometimes misleading to have "new member" under the name banner on the left. I've been here since October '19, right around the time that I was researching getting the WSM - and used that research to pick out which one to get, what the best mods are, and how to up my cooking game. I've put many things I've learned here to the test, and have enjoyed the results. So much, in fact, that my wife says we probably need to back down a little bit on the amount of smoked meat we eat ;)

I stick to the axiom of "if you don't have something nice/good/interesting/etc. to say, keep your mouth shut." Has kept me out of trouble more often than not.

(sorry, feels like this thread is going off the rails)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back