Free Red Head $0.00: Weber Genesis 1100 good working condition, ready to use (almost)

Oak Barrett

Hi Folks,

Got this beauty for free a few years ago, and its been my daily driver since...
Everything is pretty good condition for its age, minus the wood...

Never did get around to fixing the wood, and the outdoor kitchen has taken a different direction, so its time to part with the Red Head for the same amount I got it for...

Free $0.00

Top/Box: good condition, no big chips, no rust.
Burners: burn nice and even
Knobs: plastic could use some love, but the valves have been greased and operate nicely
Grates: good condition, a little scaling, but a ton of life left
Flavorizers: overall good condition, some scaling here and there, but no rust holes or breakage
Cover: its old and a little stiff, but it comes with it
Ignitor: works

Needs:
- new wood
- propane line (had to donate it to my firepit :)
- missing one of the tool hooks

Toss a gas line on it, and its ready to use..

I am located on the San Francisco Peninsula, let em know if you are interested.

IMG_6266.jpegIMG_6274.jpegIMG_6273.jpegIMG_6272.jpegIMG_6269.jpegIMG_6268.jpegIMG_6267.jpegIMG_6265.jpegIMG_6264.jpegIMG_6263.jpegIMG_6262.jpegIMG_6261.jpegIMG_6260.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6271.jpeg
    IMG_6271.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 13
You guys play at Elks next to the house?
Nice course, I should play more.
I’m tempted on that red head for sure.
Yep, the Elks course. They run a Closest to the Pin tournament from April to October on Wednesdays. We've been doing it for a few years, and fun to get out. Helps a bit with the short game!
I’d like to give that a go , Oak what’s your schedule look like this weekend? Are you around Saturday?
This is great, Bruno! Get Oak to show you his new grill area he built! :)

Anyone have a recommendation for some SS grates for this grill.
I’m looking for a weekday chicken cooking machine so this should be perfect. Also any help on what hose to order and maybe some reasonable flavorizer bars. 😃
Thank you!!

Here's a great post by Jon Tofte about stainless steel grate comparisons....

Anyone have a recommendation for some SS grates for this grill.
I’m looking for a weekday chicken cooking machine so this should be perfect. Also any help on what hose to order and maybe some reasonable flavorizer bars. 😃
Thank you!!
How about cast iron grates?

Back