Free Broilermaster

While they may be excellent cookers, I just can't seem to get "warmed up" to the look.

I like how Larry who has his Weberitis mostly under control sits back and pushes the rest of us down rabbit holes.
t0sG1c6.jpg

Once the daughter and little guy are outta the house (she's buying a house) I may start again or we may just move away and not leave a forwarding address :D

While they may be excellent cookers, I just can't seem to get "warmed up" to the look.

Ed,
I don't think you are alone having that reaction. The 1970's old grill look can't compare to a classic Weber. Broilmaster recently came out with a new all stainless line of grills that still uses many of the original internals. It is nice and I am sure well built. Doesn't really do much for me because it just looks like all the other all-stainless grills. I think there is a market opening for an essentially all 304 stainless grill that still has some COLOR accents to breakup the monochrome stainless look.

I didn't know they had done that. Those look like they did a lot of homework and did a lot of design changes. Seems they should best the old ones by a mile

Back