Found 22” on the curb.

Mark Combs

TVWBB Member
Not sure why they were pitching this, but was complete other than the grates and water pan. I had an extra water pan, so will only need grates. Could use a better clean- I merely hosed it off, but had minimal use. Lid looks almost new. Had some friends get married yesterday; will likely give to them for their new house as he has been talking about getting one. I have no need for it as already have one and an 18”; but could not let it go to the scrappers.

Attachments

• IMG_5781.jpeg
    IMG_5781.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 92
If you found that today, go buy a lottery ticket, it's your lucky day. If you found it previously.....bummer dude

If you found that today, go buy a lottery ticket, it's your lucky day. If you found it previously.....bummer dude
Right? My only guess is that with the Labor Day weekend they spent some time purging as they was a lot of stuff by the curb. Also grabbed a Lodge cast iron Dutch oven with lid and a skillet. They are going to take a little more effort as they were poorly maintained.

Why would they do that? We have a recycle building in our local dump. That is where he should of taken it. Great find!!

Back