For CAT lovers

It has been an interesting month as a first-time cat owner...
99.8% of the time she is a good cat. Fun to get to know and play with.
The other .2% she is an a--hole ;) Just looking for ways to get in trouble or be annoying :)
But I hear that's what cats do.

I made this picture with a real camera, not a phone.
The full res photo really shows the individual hairs and detail in her eyes.
DSC6870_02.JPG

It has been an interesting month as a first-time cat owner...
99.8% of the time she is a good cat. Fun to get to know and play with.
The other .2% she is an a--hole ;) Just looking for ways to get in trouble or be annoying :)
But I hear that's what cats do.
It is indeed what cats do. Wait for the 3:00 AM zoomies.

Or the 6 AM I wanna go out on the patio.

DH can't fix a glass of ice water without Gracie bugging him for one also. :rolleyes:
He also can not read a book in bed (on his tummy, book flat on the bed) without her laying on it.

Just DON'T SPOIL HER. You may be sorry later. 🥰

Last edited:

There are 10 pages of cat puzzles. You don't have to do them, I just thought you would love looking at all these adorable cats. But....... 🥰

I now keep the bedroom door closed at night. Sleep has always been a problem for me, but the cat decided several times a night it would be fun to jump on the bed and knead my face. Just my face.
A coworker said DO NOT let the cat get in that habit.

Now the cat charges and butts the bedroom door, and somehow manipulates the doorknob.
Wanting to know what exactly is going on outside the door, I set up my trail camera.
This is what I get:
00007.JPG

I'm pretty sure she wants suffocate me with a pillow in my sleep...
Or she has a knife hidden in her tail...

I'm downgrading my initial assessment of 99.8% good cat and .2% a--hole posted earlier to 99% good cat, 1% a--hole... ;)

What is his/hers name?
His name is Moochie (remember Spin & Marty from the 50s?) but we now spell it Moo Chi, or Moo/Mooie for short. :) Siamese are talkers and he insists on having his food dish kept full. He's never gone hungry but he complains when the bowl is empty or even near empty.

In this picture he's anticipating that I'm going to sit next to him on the couch. I don't know what it is about cats but they always try to figure out where you're going and beat you to it, especially if it means running between your legs.

He's a big kitty, weighs about 17 or 18lbs. He loves me a lot, but he really loves my wife. He spends equal time with us both, but really snuggles with my wife and tries to hold her arm if he senses she's going to move.

Back