Sleepy BoyKitty.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 2
  • King BoyKitty.jpg
    King BoyKitty.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby BoyKitty.jpg
    Baby BoyKitty.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 3
Well, I should add a couple kitties here... This is our current cat, Louise (AKA Silly-Cat). She is just a sweetie - and totally spoiled. She has a couple of really nice fluffy cat beds and look what she prefers to sleep in. Yup, that's the box and over-wrap that the cat litter comes in. She took the box after I emptied it and kneaded the plastic over-wrap into a nest. This became her favorite place to sleep. Sometimes I give her a new one and recycle the old one (starts to get dirty after a while) - she's made several. Silly cat

The other picture here is Louise's latest catch (no, she never goes outside. She's strictly an indoor cat). She had this cornered under the hutch in the dining room at like 11 PM. I got the box and a stick, Louise guarded one end of the hutch and I gently poked from the other end. Eventually between the two of us the snake decided that going into the box was the best bet. I released it out back unharmed. I believe it was a milk snake - about two and a half feet long. Our house is over 200 years old and has a field stone foundation. It's a cute, old, quaint New England house but, yeah, sometimes things come in for a visit.

Attachments

• Louise.jpg
    Louise.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Milk snake.jpg
    Milk snake.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4

Back