First time weber owner 22. 5 OTG

Welcome Jeff and congrats on your new OTG! I really like that add on side table. Did you have a blueprint for that
or just something you came up with?

Welcome.

Someone is gunna say it, so I'll be the first. Your OTG has a case of caddywampus. Known where kettles are installed with the bowl handle not oriented in the front/rear making rolling of the grill rather awkward. Easily corrected by rotating the legs to the next socket.

Great table and post up some cooking pics. :D

I kinda came up with it my self and after looking at a bunch of pictures of other weber tables.

I cut (5) 1x4 cedar boards at 30" long and two more at 17" long. I held the support board (17"er) back 6" from one side and 2.5" back on the other. I spaced the 30" planks the narrow width of a carpenters pencil and put 4 screws in each from the underside.

For the curve I just traced the lid in a spot I thought looked right and cut it out.

Legs are 3/4" black iron pipe. I used floor flanges mounted 1-1/2" in from each end of the 17" support board. The legs were cut at 27-3/4" long and that got it pretty much level (you can thread them in and out a little to get the table perfectly level) . The table hooks on the grill with (2) 1/2" Conduit clamps placed on the radius end.

If anyone needs pictures of any of that let me know.

Welcome.

Someone is gunna say it, so I'll be the first. Your OTG has a case of caddywampus. Known where kettles are installed with the bowl handle not oriented in the front/rear making rolling of the grill rather awkward. Easily corrected by rotating the legs to the next socket.

Great table and post up some cooking pics. :D

I know.... I've been too busy cooking on it to fix it. After I put it together I lit it up right away and noticed I screwed up. Forgot about it today until I took these pictures.

Jeff;
Welcome to the forum! NICE job on the table. You're going to be an asset to the forum, I can tell!!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back