First Cook on New Performer

Looking good Dave. I got out of using charcoal many years ago until I got my gas assist performer. That happened when I found out such a beast existed.
That grill was what got me back into charcoal and 10 years later I've never looked back.
Enjoy your new grill you will love it.

Nice way to break in a new grill!
I love asparagus on the grill and only started doing it when my wife told me about it. She was working for the Upjohn company and had a client in Iowa who told her about the method! Since then I have never done it any other way! I was not a big fan of asparagus before that. I wish I could get my grand children interested in it. They love just about every other vegetable so, I can’t really complain but, it’s so nice to do that on the grill!

Looks like a very tasty cook! I purchased my new Weber Performer Deluxe a couple a months ago here in Costa Rica and I am one Happy Weber Customer with this purchase. Enjoy!

That looks terrific! Grilled asparagus is the best. My dear wife won't let me cook it any other way now.

One of my favorite meals right there. Is that a red performer? Let’s see a pic.

Cheers to the Crimson performer club! My first cook on my new (used) one was just chicken breasts for my lunches this week. Nothing fancy, rubbed some butt glitter on them.

Dave,
Did you add an extra thermometer on yours?

Attachments

• 20200308_170159.jpg
    20200308_170159.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 12

Back