First Charcoal Sale of the Year: KPro $5 Off at Costco. Starts 3/10/21.

Thanks! I saw that in the coupon book we received yesterday. I made a big circle around it for the shopping list.

Yeah, I’ll get in on that sale too...
just grabbed some blues hog from ace is the place

6C96C4E3-1E21-49A1-ACFF-25868C775984.jpeg

I know the days of .26/lb. on KBB seem to be long gone, but what is with these prices, almost $1/lb. on this Blues Hog.

Just noticed my local Sam's Club has Kingsford BB 2-20lb packs on Instant savings for $16.98. Looks like the sale is on until March 28th. I have no idea about my not-so-local Sam's are doing! :rolleyes:

If anybody is going to Sam’s Club, keep an eye out for the Member’s Mark briquettes. Word on the street is that they’re re-branded Royal Oak Chef’s Select. C28A334E-0CD6-4599-95DD-D1F5481CB37F.jpeg

My local Costco still has some KPro in stock this morning. I have some left from last year’s sale so I didn’t bother to buy more.

Last edited:
I went to my local Costco last week when the sale started and bought 3 packs (max allowed), and then bought 3 more packs this week.

I was able to eek out a small space in the garage. The top of the stack is 2 deep. This is a pretty good stash for what I typically use.

My wife is a school teacher and has been teaching both online and in-person for awhile. Our garage is her classroom overflow. Zero room on the other side. :censored:

Charcoal.jpg

Back