First Annual TVWBB Upper Midwest Meet Parts Swap Thread

Also - I am coming with a friend who's wife asked how many other women/families are coming......my wife is not coming. Any takers? My answer, it's mostly a guy thing, but there could be some newlyweds in the mix. Let me know, I can pass along to her to validate. Thanks.
My wife will be there, but she also likes to grill.
It all depends on the person I would say.

It should be the same red as the rest of them. These parts are from mostly the older grills. (Jon will be all over this stuff!) Did they change the reds during the run?
Gerry

That’s a lot of colors! Back in the early days I only remember seeing the red ones. Never saw a black or green one till much later even though they probably made them. Mine are just regular red. Might be the light in here that makes them look different.
Gerry

I have a skyline lid that I would part with if someone at the meet wants to buy it or trade for it.

Looking for a left side panel, Part #67850 for an E310. Picked up one for $30 ,2 days ago, but the bottom panel is rotted ( will replace with composite) but the left side panel legs are also rotted. See attached pics. I could do composite up the sides as well, but would need new legs which is possible. Would rather have the side panel. Thanks all in advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_8999.jpeg
    IMG_8999.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9001.jpeg
    IMG_9001.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 3

Back