Finally tried Pepper stout Beef

J Pichey

TVWBB Fan
You guys were killing me with your pics of the Pepper Stout Beef over the last few weeks, so I decided to give it a go. This is now a top 5 for me. So easy and so tasty.

Picked up a roast at SAM'S and seasoned it with S & P:

Let it go on the WSM at 275 degrees for about 3.5 hours until it hit 165 internally:

Chopped up the veggies (With a few extra Jalapeno's) and added the Guinness :)

Added the roast:

Foiled and let it go for 3 more hours at 350 degrees. I may have finished off the other 5 Guinness while I waited. (And 4 Corona's and 2 Tecate)

Broke out the Meat Rakes and got to shreddin':

After 30 minutes uncovered, the juice had reduced and was ready to eat"

Made a sandwich on ciabatta with some horseradish sauce for some more kick:

This is my new favorite sandwich. Of course after 11 beers or so, I wasn't picky.

J Pichey;
That's a VERY nice cook. This is a great project. It's almost fail safe, and everyone seems to like it. I know I sure do...:wsm:

Dale53

Looks good! I am with you seeing this come up so often lately, gotta try it myself... Where did you get that cutting board? My dad was QB back in the late 70's and would dig one of those!

Dude! Bro! That looks amazing...i have all the veggies and was wondering what i should do with them....I just found out! Damn i cant wait til tomorrow....i have a TriTip on the WSM which i usually grill but had some time to smoke it today.

Hey Rob,

It's actually a cheese board set. I got it as a B-Day gift a few weeks back. If you google Michigan cutting board, you will find plenty. Who was your dad? Did he start at U of M?

Looks good! I am with you seeing this come up so often lately, gotta try it myself... Where did you get that cutting board? My dad was QB back in the late 70's and would dig one of those!

Super good looking stout beef man!! Oh I could go for a couple Sammie's right bout now!

Yum..yum!

Back