Finally getting a Pellet Grill, not a Weber though!

Garvin R

TVWBB Super Fan
Just order a Campchef portable pellet called the pursuit. Needed a portable grill which at this time Weber doesn't make so I got this one with 501 square inches of cooking space but small hopper of 10lb but I will mostly be using on my fishing trips and to do some quick home cooks.

NOT MY PICTURES JUST USING THESE TO SHOW OFF GRILL UNTIL I GET MINE!

Camp-Chef-Pursuit-20-Portable-Wood-Pellet-Grill.jpg
campchef.jpg

Last edited:
I like the portability of that (and of course, the bottle opener). Is it pure plug-in electric?

Congratulations! We purchased our first Camp Chef product in 2011, the portable water heater, and it runs strong today. The Wife uses it in the barn to wash the horses (well, she used to until the last horse passed last year). I have several CC stoves and dutch ovens. I don't have one of their pellet grills but I believe Lew and Rich have or do own one and have given them high praise.

1686066377563.png

As stated above I have a Camp Chef and I couldn't be happier. Going on three years and absolutely zero failures.
It's a base model no Wi-Fi, I monitor it with a TW smoke. I think one of the reasons it's so reliable is because it's so basic not as much to go south on you.
One of the great things about it is its capacity for a 24" grill it will hold a lot of food. Another is that it isn't picky about pellets I've used many different brands of pellets and they all work just fine, no issues.
I'm sure you are going to be very pleased with it.

Back