Final Voting for Throwdown #13: Chicken Wings

Who's got the best chicken wing entry? Vote now!

• Tony R - Kickin Chicken and chile de arbol

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Jim Lampe - Beatnik bird wings

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • Kaz S - Spicy Sriracha garlic stuffed chicken wings

Votes: 35 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having gone through one, I can tell you that divorces are not easy.
There comes a time to break the ties, move on, and enjoy your new found happiness.
Animosity is an ugly creature, and I choose not to embrace it.

As Sweet Brown points out :

images

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see dueling forms in the world of grilling/smoking. Thought that playground crap was all in the world of sports forums...

i have not seen this before now. A big thanks to the "winner" for giving me the laugh of the month.
Calling names and summoning others to vote to win a chicken contest.. :cool:

Last edited:
i have not seen this before now. A big thanks to the "winner" for giving me the laugh of the month.
Calling names and summoning others to vote to win a chicken contest.. :cool:

I'm with Geir, it's not the mega millions it's bragging rights on chicken and some spices to the winner, that is to funny. It's only an issue if one makes it one.

Last edited:
Wow, begging votes for chicken wings, some ego's just can't bear the truth. I would think that one should compete on best product, but guess I'm wrong............................d

Wow. How ridiculous. I voted for Kaz simply because I thought his wings would be the ones I'd go for first if they were all sitting in front of me. After reading all of the nonsense on the WKC site I wish I could retract my vote for his entry. He doesn't deserve it.

I happen to like the way Chris runs things on this forum. It's because of his rules and format that we don't have all that BS here. And for that Chris, I thank you.

Is there really drama over a throw down?!
Going on another forum begging for votes is sad IMO. Let your food speak for itself.

I voted for Tony. My kind of wings and what I would want to eat.

Wow. How ridiculous. I voted for Kaz simply because I thought his wings would be the ones I'd go for first if they were all sitting in front of me. After reading all of the nonsense on the WKC site I wish I could retract my vote for his entry. He doesn't deserve it.

I happen to like the way Chris runs things on this forum. It's because of his rules and format that we don't have all that BS here. And for that Chris, I thank you.
Same here man! Kas, you need more things to fill out your time.
p.s. Jim, thanks for washing my brain for me. Its never looked or felt so good! And such bounce!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Jim. He cooked some great looking wings. It was a tough battle, and Jim won with his head held high. Thank you all for voting and I appreciate your comments on both sides of the fence.

I will return to my corner quietly.

I also want to congratulate Jim on the win. He will have the privilege of choosing the item for the next Throwdown. Jim, drop me a note with your ideas.

Moving forward, I would humbly suggest that Throwdowns should be about the quality of the food, not a popularity contest between members or communities.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back