Exclusive Drawing for Forum Members: ThermoWorks Extra Big & Loud Timer

Would you like to win a ThermoWorks Extra Big & Loud Timer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha HA I guess I thought it had to be attached to a grill. (it doesn't, does it?) ok, now I am confused. :confused:

Ha HA I guess I thought it had to be attached to a grill. (it doesn't, does it?) ok, now I am confused. :confused:

For best results these should be attached to the Grill-er, with an optional lanyard to wear it around your neck ;)

J/K it is a counter top, or table top timer. Looks like there are magnets on the back too and also a keyhole mount so you could hang it on the wall.

Last edited:
It's just a stand-alone timer. You can use it anywhere to time anything. Click the link or the photo in my original post and you can read about all of its features.

Man, I hope I win this one! The stove timer is not loud enough and the last couple of ā€othersā€ have not been up to par!

Man, I hope I win this one! The stove timer is not loud enough and the last couple of ā€othersā€ have not been up to par!
Glad to know it is just not DH and myself having a hard time hearing the stove timer. Also the timer on the micro-wave is very hard to hear. I thought it was us getting OLDER. lol

For best results these should be attached to the Grill-er, with an optional lanyard to wear it around your neck ;)

J/K it is a counter top, or table top timer. Looks like there are magnets on the back too and also a keyhole mount so you could hang it on the wall.
Or tucked into a baseball cap next to your ear. Don't want to miss it.

This would be great for camping.

Back