Exclusive Drawing for Forum Members: ThermoWorks Extra Big & Loud Timer

Would you like to win a ThermoWorks Extra Big & Loud Timer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joan

TVWBB Honor Circle
Ha HA I guess I thought it had to be attached to a grill. (it doesn't, does it?) ok, now I am confused. :confused:

DanHoo

TVWBB Honor Circle
Ha HA I guess I thought it had to be attached to a grill. (it doesn't, does it?) ok, now I am confused. :confused:

For best results these should be attached to the Grill-er, with an optional lanyard to wear it around your neck ;)

J/K it is a counter top, or table top timer. Looks like there are magnets on the back too and also a keyhole mount so you could hang it on the wall.

Last edited:

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
It's just a stand-alone timer. You can use it anywhere to time anything. Click the link or the photo in my original post and you can read about all of its features.

Joan

TVWBB Honor Circle
Man, I hope I win this one! The stove timer is not loud enough and the last couple of ”others” have not been up to par!
Glad to know it is just not DH and myself having a hard time hearing the stove timer. Also the timer on the micro-wave is very hard to hear. I thought it was us getting OLDER. lol

MichaelLC

TVWBB Super Fan
For best results these should be attached to the Grill-er, with an optional lanyard to wear it around your neck ;)

J/K it is a counter top, or table top timer. Looks like there are magnets on the back too and also a keyhole mount so you could hang it on the wall.
Or tucked into a baseball cap next to your ear. Don't want to miss it.

This would be great for camping.