Exclusive Drawing for Forum Members: ThermoPro Lightning instant-read thermometer

Would you like to win a ThermoPro Lightning instant-read thermometer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I recently did a video review comparing ThermoPro Lightning to Thermapen ONE, and now I want to give away the Lightning to a lucky forum member.

If you'd like a chance to win, just answer "Yes" to the poll question above ⬆️. I will select a winner by random drawing on Thursday, February 9.

Good luck!

IMG_6438.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

Great giveaways Chris. Thanks for the opportunity. With Amazon Smile going away, you can bet we'll be using your affiliate/associate link. I'm sure many others will be doing the same.

Last edited:
With Amazon Smile going away, you can bet we'll be using your affiliate/associate link. I'm sure many others will be doing the same.
I appreciate that greatly!

We also get the Amazon Smile emails, but I still use the link on here
And I just upgraded to a ThermoPop last year
What a gamechanger from my cheap one I had. It was accurate, but way slow
Very excited to possibly get another quality food thermometer!

With Amazon Smile going away...
We also get the Amazon Smile emails...
Just to clarify about Amazon Smile, Amazon's donation to your favorite charitable cause was always in addition to whatever commission was paid to the affiliate link you clicked. Both entities were awarded a spiff based on your purchases. But with the Smile program going away, I worry that the affiliate program is the next target.

Just to clarify about Amazon Smile, Amazon's donation to your favorite charitable cause was always in addition to whatever commission was paid to the affiliate link you clicked. Both entities were awarded a spiff based on your purchases. But with the Smile program going away, I worry that the affiliate program is the next target.
That wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Sweet! This weekend just keeps getting better. Currently in OKC taking a bbq comp class from Travis Clark, and now this! I better go get a lottery ticket. Thank you Chris!
Nice!
Let me know what you think of his class.
I’m attending Paul’s SmokinGhost BBQ class here in IL, then taking a KCBS judges class.
My first comp of the year is next weekend.
You can always PM me.

Nice!
Let me know what you think of his class.
I’m attending Paul’s SmokinGhost BBQ class here in IL, then taking a KCBS judges class.
My first comp of the year is next weekend.
You can always PM me.
Travis' class was a whirlwind of awesome. It took a couple days for my brain to get back to normal. He is a world champion and put it all out in the open for us. It confirmed some things I was doing right and opened my eyes to so many things I could improve. He even took time after class to outline meat placement and times on his jambo to help me make sense of it all. It has gotten me super excited to jump in with both feet again. Recipes, injections, temps and techniques were all layed out. Awesome, awesome class. And having the legendary Wade Reeder there made it even better. If you have the opportunity to attend I highly recommend it.

Travis' class was a whirlwind of awesome. It took a couple days for my brain to get back to normal. He is a world champion and put it all out in the open for us. It confirmed some things I was doing right and opened my eyes to so many things I could improve. He even took time after class to outline meat placement and times on his jambo to help me make sense of it all. It has gotten me super excited to jump in with both feet again. Recipes, injections, temps and techniques were all layed out. Awesome, awesome class. And having the legendary Wade Reeder there made it even better. If you have the opportunity to attend I highly recommend it.
Great to hear Gary, and thanks for the review!
I had a similar experience with Paul’s class. Every chance I get, I try to take advantage of opportunities like these. Here’s a couple of pics with the SmokinGhost..
7BAA6325-35CC-40B6-91C9-F1F7FD1553B0.jpegDCDC42E5-FE28-46B7-816E-A7486EFA4581.jpeg
Also cooking on a Jambo!

Back