EX6 for sale in Phoenix.

I am still waiting to see any SmokeFire, new or used, but won’t be shocked to see used ones pop up here soon enough. Supposed to be some at the Lowe’s further away from me. Swamped in taxes, so may have to wait.

Have to say my 24" Camp Chef is doing all I need and am very happy with it and my ten Weber's haven't attacked it yet. ;)
Jon this is the second or third year I've heard you talk about your CPA job and I really feel sorry for the stress you go through. Hope all goes well and you get some time to do some good Q on that Rec Tec.
Best whishes
Rich and Barb

The guy bought it second hand so this would make this next buyer a third owner of a product which has only been on the market(at most) a month? I smell tuna?
Just my skeptical nature.

Have to say my 24" Camp Chef is doing all I need and am very happy with it and my ten Weber's haven't attacked it yet. ;)
Jon this is the second or third year I've heard you talk about your CPA job and I really feel sorry for the stress you go through. Hope all goes well and you get some time to do some good Q on that Rec Tec.
Best whishes
Rich and Barb

Thanks so much Rich and Barb! I don't mean to complain. Doing income tax preparation on the side does make things a little tense, but I am thankful for the extra income which helps make it possible for me to work for a non-profit while hopefully doing some good.

I am planning on cutting back on taxes and hope to pursue more grill restorations and maybe even follow through with my "This Old Grill" dream and post on You Tube. I follow a couple guys who post about tools and enjoy them. But I also think I could do as well as they do but about grill restorations, history and comparisons. Nothing may come of it, but you never know maybe I can generate a following and get some ad revenue😎!

I am planning on cutting back on taxes and hope to pursue more grill restorations and maybe even follow through with my "This Old Grill" dream and post on You Tube.
Jon, I think that's a really cool idea! I don't have the skill/talent to pursue something like that but I sure would watch it!

Jon, I think your idea is fantastic! Having read your posts for several years they are always full of great insight and ideas based on your many grill overhaul experiences. You'd be a natural!

Thanks so much Rich and Barb! I don't mean to complain. Doing income tax preparation on the side does make things a little tense, but I am thankful for the extra income which helps make it possible for me to work for a non-profit while hopefully doing some good.

I am planning on cutting back on taxes and hope to pursue more grill restorations and maybe even follow through with my "This Old Grill" dream and post on You Tube. I follow a couple guys who post about tools and enjoy them. But I also think I could do as well as they do but about grill restorations, history and comparisons. Nothing may come of it, but you never know maybe I can generate a following and get some ad revenue😎!
\

Little late getting to this but I think and so does Barb that some good videos that we know you could do might make some of our newer members or those that weren't so sure what was needed to do a flip restore or just for me one.
Hope it works out for you and will be looking forward to seeing your first restore video.
Lets face it the market is running out of older Weber's and we need to preserve that history and keep those great grills around for another 20-30 years.

Last edited:

Back