Emilie(long time no se)

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Emilie here.

Wanted to share todays grill,even if its a simple one.

Potato gratin and Pork chops:
00239.JPG
01217.JPG
01513.JPG
02111.JPG
03211.JPG

Tasty.

Emilie you did outstanding that plated pic tells the turn story. Glad to see you join in on the cooks keep them coming.;)

I love your posts as much for the beautiful pics as much as the food. Talented in many art forms!

First off thanks to all great comments.(Daniel here)

And i can tell ya the dinner was lovely.

Jim: The politics around this waggon is insainly dumb. After a numeros letters to the planner of Karlshamns city center we still cant get a decent spot to have it on. Its a big investment to get a truck that is fit for the jobb but without a spot its not doabble. Now the summer has passed thanks to the fool we who decides. And late fall winter is the absolute downtime to this. Maby we can prep everything so next year we have a shot at this early spring.

And to boot my jobb situation have gone down hill. Still have the same jobb but,alot have happend in our company and i feel that i dont wanna work there anymore. Hard work during 8 years dont pay off. We have even looked at numerous diners in Monterey(ca) couse we fell in love with that place. Kinda hard to pay those money and then get a decent house aswell. And what i have herd the CA economics is not what it used to be. If i would get a full time there we would move anyday. Sorry for this loong rant. But i just feel i have to put it out there. And if any of you know any company in Monterey that hires pls PM me.(or any were around the coastline with a small family friendly comunity)

Phue

Last edited:

Back