Early morning ANGRY chimney

Wayne, you have been a member here since '04 and are still considered a "new member"?

I think you should stick around and post more. ;)

I always get a kick of seeing that on my grill, it always means something good is coming! But, yes there is an “Eerie” quality about it, insert Vincent Price sinister laugh here….

Wayne, you have been a member here since '04 and are still considered a "new member"?

I think you should stick around and post more. ;)
I probably should. I do get on the site still from time to time, just don't have much of value to say, I guess!?

I do want to add that this was only my second cook on my new "old" DH (2004, just like my original) WSM which I got at an estate sale this Summer for, get this: $20! 😄 (see sunrise photo attached) I'm keeping it at my mom's house and cooked (2) 9# big butts, high heat for a "tree cutting down family get together". They barely fit on top when session started!

Attachments

• 20221022_074216_HDR.jpg
    20221022_074216_HDR.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221022_041231.jpg
    20221022_041231.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221022_091112_HDR.jpg
    20221022_091112_HDR.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 20
Wayne, I clicked on the pictures from your avatar (sp?) Looks like you live in a real nice town. I especially like the few pictures of trees with white stuff on them. I think that is called snow. :giggle:

Wayne, I clicked on the pictures from your avatar (sp?) Looks like you live in a real nice town. I especially like the few pictures of trees with white stuff on them. I think that is called snow. :giggle:
I have an avatar?

I live in Overland Park, Kansas which is a pretty nice suburb of KC. GO Chiefs!

Yes, that round thing above your name. Click on Overland Park, Kansas and pictures and maps will come up.

I'm a Fire starter video, most of you will stop the video within a few seconds.:D

Last edited:
@Wayne M , we're almost next door neighbors. I'm in Merriam. Really cool pic, thanks for sharing.
Long time ago, I lived in Merriam for 6 years, right behind Shawnee Mission med center. Then the '93 flood happened in the creek right behind my house, and I know I couldn't stay forever. Half of the houses on my block were removed after the next big flood some years later!

Back