Drunken breakfast

Hey, kudos to you Jim that was a very cool fluke. I can assure you that I have less worries about loading a WSM with $15 of pork butt than I do loading $15,000 of seed corn in the planter with a questionable weather forecast!

Frickin' amazing pics and post, Clay! My hat is off to you and any who help grow our food.
I can barely keep up with my phone, I would collapse in your cab...(trying to tune in the radio)

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f1743kp1xg7918/2014-05-18%2019.29.17.mp4[/video]

You guys might be surprised at how well I could teach you to operate this rig!

Scott, my sister lived in Roanoke when she was going to school. Very nice town. Thanks for the nice comments, I hope it gives you guys a little insight to where the food comes from. You'd sure be more than welcome to stop by if you are ever in the area!
Clay- I grew up around blueberry fields and cranberry bogs on the coastal plains of South Jersey. There were a lot of small family farms. Ocean Spray was the big agricultural business. I have always had a deep appreciation for what farmers do. My kid talks about being a farmer when he grows up. It makes me proud.
Roanoke is still a cool little town. It has changed quite a bit in the last few years. Likewise, if you find yourself in our neck of the woods, look me up.

Nice pics and good eats, but that ain't workin. You probably even have a radio (and Air Conditioning) in there.

Back in my day we rode on something that looked like this with only a half-frozen gallon of water to drink as it thawed.

Nice pics and good eats, but that ain't workin. You probably even have a radio (and Air Conditioning) in there.

Back in my day we rode on something that looked like this with only a half-frozen gallon of water to drink as it thawed.

Clint, I still do some real work.
2014-03-19%2015.13.57%20_Large_.jpg

266186_4298574541267_1639780792_o.jpg

Times sure have changed! Loved looking through all your pictures again today........

especially this one:
Plated.JPG

And this one! - ---nevermind - they all look great :) (I'm lazy)

Times sure have changed! Loved looking through all your pictures again today........

especially this one:
Plated.JPG

And this one! - ---nevermind - they all look great :) (I'm lazy)

Still waiting for the scratch n sniff function to be added to this board! :wsm:

Back