Discada over the Solostove

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
We did some social distance socializing and fired up the Solostoves. I have wanted to set up the discada over the Bonfire so set up my tripod and gave it a go. Certainly would work for some hot n fast cooking!

50744239567_3e6ce3397c_c.jpg

50744174996_8920744e0a_c.jpg

50744283527_2a8c347450_c.jpg

50744195831_74607a1986_c.jpg

Perfect for stir fry! :) I've always thought those solo stoves were pretty cool. I like the tripod/discada set up!

R

Dang, Case. Legit...love that setup.

Off topic, but how'd you go about changing your avatar picture?
If you hover over your avatar with the mouse pointer Edit will pop up at the bottom of your avatar. Then you can browse your files. You may have to be in your profile to do it I can’t remember and am in my phone right now so can’t access that feature.

Case,
Which solo stoves are those?
I’ve had my eye on these, you think they are worth the price? I’m guessing yes?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Case,
Which solo stoves are those?
mice gad my eye in these, you think they are worth the price? I’m guessing yes?
Thanks!
The one under the discada is the Bonfire. The other one is the Ranger.

Yes we like them. For the style of camping we do they give us piece of mind when out in the back woods boondocking. The almost no smoke factor is a big plus for my wife.
The heat isn’t as intense as an open fore but it is still enough to keep you warm.

Thanks Case I ordered up a bonfire, got a nice offer for a bundle with the stand.
Hope you like it as much as we like ours. We’ll be firing ours up again this weekend. Going to have lots of wrapping paper to get rid of!

Back