Dinner tonight

I just cut them in half. I grilled the flank steak on the SF at 500. The chicken dip had a small accident. I closed the SF lid and it was too close to the hinge arm. Almost spilled it. Then burned the pip out of my fingers by try g to move it. Saved by moving to inside oven on a cookie sheet. Any way once steaks and brats where done, dropped the temp to 350, placed the peaches open side down. Basted with canola oil before. Didn’t have olive. 10 minutes open side down, 10 minute flipped over, then another 5, face down. Placed on cookie sheet, and basted with butter&brown sugar. Chicken dip came out of oven, oven was turned off, peaches went in cooling oven while we ate dinner. The skin didn’t fall off as expected but the peaches went perfect with the vanilla ice cream. Just cut with a fork/spoon and….we’ll I will definitely do these again.

I just cut them in half. I grilled the flank steak on the SF at 500. The chicken dip had a small accident. I closed the SF lid and it was too close to the hinge arm. Almost spilled it. Then burned the pip out of my fingers by try g to move it. Saved by moving to inside oven on a cookie sheet. Any way once steaks and brats where done, dropped the temp to 350, placed the peaches open side down. Basted with canola oil before. Didn’t have olive. 10 minutes open side down, 10 minute flipped over, then another 5, face down. Placed on cookie sheet, and basted with butter&brown sugar. Chicken dip came out of oven, oven was turned off, peaches went in cooling oven while we ate dinner. The skin didn’t fall off as expected but the peaches went perfect with the vanilla ice cream. Just cut with a fork/spoon and….we’ll I will definitely do these again.
Thanks so much, I am excited to try this!!!

That all makes my mouth water. That's an especially nice picture of the meat! :love:
I love grilled peaches - I like to add a little cinnamon with the butter and brown sugar.
And one of these days I'm going to experiment with adding Fireball to the mix.

I love grilled stone fruit! And flank steak, and brats! How many were you feeding!?
Perfection. Attained on the flanks too, wife won’t eat much more pink than cremated!
There was 7 of us, and I wanted leftovers for this evening. The peaches where gone last night…every one of them. Still have some flank and brats left. The Buffalo chicken dip was gone at lunch today….😬

Back